CASINO & BINGO
Learn about important concepts in casino betting and bingo with our clear and concise explainers
What are the rules of UK bingo? Why is online bingo usually more advantageous, than live games? Whilst you’re here, let us teach you some bingo lingo terms too.
- UK Bingo is played with 90 balls, and 9×3 tickets which have 15 numbers and 12 blank spaces. We cover how the game works, and how you win.
- We then look at 5 big advantages of playing online bingo, compared to playing in a brick and mortar venue. These most important of these is automatic daubing – so you won’t make a mistake as regards marking off numbers (as you might do live, costing you a big win). Also, there’s the possibility of more cards per game, a bigger community to chat with, smaller games, bigger games, and exciting bingo variants!
- Know what number ‘Fat lady with a walking stick’ is? How about ‘Nearly there’? We pick out common bingo lingo that’s useful to know.
- If you’ve ever had a question about UK Bingo, this definitive guide covers it all.
Which casino strategies work in your favour, and which should be avoided?
- Casino strategies that work in your favour include finding the lowest house edges, and practicing bankroll management.
- Importantly, you should avoid employing any version of the Martingale strategy, or falling for the Gambler’s Fallacy.
- Our definitive guide is your one stop resource for casino strategies. You should understand these before placing any further casino bets.
A simple explanation of all the rules of blackjack. Also, an easy way to do card counting. But, find out why card counting is usually useless online.
- After covering the rules of blackjack, we explain how to count cards in Blackjack using the simple Hi-Lo system, and explore the circumstances it may work in a live casino.
- However, we also explain why card counting is unlikely to work online (with one interesting exception).
- Find it all in to our complete Blackjack guide.